Friday, April 22, 2011

School is ALMOST out!!

SUMMER is right around the corner! I am sooo ready! I have cabin fever, I want to get out of the apartment, and play outside- if Logan could just have a nice day! It will be here soon enough! In the meantime I have alot of finals to study for that will keep me plenty busy! I love my roomates, they are all just amazing girls and I have grown to love and respect all of them! They are my best friends, I don't know what I would do without them... They came into my life at just the opportune moment, I always say they saved me. We have alot of fun, there is always SOMETHING going on, which keeps us busy. My roomate Kate and I have kind of gotten into the habit of watching old movies on Sunday afternoons- I just love that someone MY age actually will sit down, enjoy, and appreciate old movies like I do. THANKS KATE! We also have two other girls that are always hangin out with us, we call them our "adopted roomates" :) JEn and Jord-- they are just amazing girls and such good examples to me! It is amazing how much easier life can be if you are surrounded by good influences, and friends. It changes EVERYTHING! I am so blessed to have such good friends and family. I LOVE having my siblings around me also, they most definately take care of me! There is soo much to be greatful in life!I LOVE these girls!!


:)


My one true love: Pepsi :)


The FAB FOUR :)


The light in my life: My Monkey Boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment