Thursday, May 27, 2010

WoRk FuN

So this last week was CRAzy at work... Macey won a drawing and got a free back pack which was WICKED cool!!! People were also just wanting to have babies like mad, so it was just busy!! I thought I would catch some of our craziness on camera-- along with being way busy my dear friend Amanda got a new job and left us :( we were all very sad she was leaving but very happy for her! She will love her new job and be so good at it!! Other than work life is good!! I am LOVING my new ward- and meeting lots of new friends! We also got new roomates and we all get along pretty well also! It should be a good summer! YAY! :) A couple of weeks ago I also had the opportunity to go watch my BEAUTIFUL little sister's dance recital with Jess and Kayson. She had a big part, they did the production ANNIE and she played Grace ( Daddy Warbuck's right hand and sweetheart). She did soo good I was so proud of her!! Kayson sat through the entire 4 hour show, he was sooo good!! It was alot of fun, and a good chance to go home for a day!
"Grace" Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!?!
We will miss her!!
Macey, Amanda, and I Being goofs :)Jess and MoNkEy MaN :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics Jen.... Jayme looks beautiful she did such a good job!!! LOVE YA- see you in a few days.,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE sure loved having you home for recital!!! it is such a great tradition!!! Jayme is caring on the tradition!!! love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna

    You are so cute-- do you know that? You make me laugh and smile. Loved having you come home and miss it when I don't see you.

    If you could only learn to pick up that phone when I call you.

    Be good

    Love you

    Dad

    ReplyDelete