Wednesday, July 14, 2010

June/ July Update

WOW the last couple months have really FLOWN by!!! Lots and LOTS have happened... My cousin Tanner came home from his mission :) so we ran down to SLC for that. I have been busy working like mad! Fireworks came before I knew it and was gone in a flash! I got in a car wreck and ruined my car for good... So I am temporarily carless until I can save up enough money for a good little ride. And I discovered I LOVE demolition Derbys. :) Although they are soo white trash I LOVE them, and hope to someday be in one. I have been gearing up for school, and am extremely stressed with money. I am streched already, and now I have to come up with tuition money, rent, utilities, and save for a car all in one. Oh what its like to be a "GROWN UP"- haha Why can't things in life just come easier for me or my family? I just don't get it.... BUT on the bright side of all my negativity I have signed up for an institute class, which I haven't been able to attend because I have been gone. I went yesterday and it was a eye opener.

I have so much to be grateful for. I have an AMAZING family who loves me and are all so willing to help me out at anytime anywhere. I am so grateful for my parents and teaching me how important work, cleanliness, and education is. I am so grateful for having a roof over my head and a very stable job. I have more friends than I realize... and I am not the only one who has struggles. I am so grateful for my life. I have the opportunity to attend the temple, its only a block away which makes it even better :). Last but not least I am soo grateful to have my big sister and brother here with me. When I get home sick they are just a few minutes away and are always giving me advise and boosting me up. Thanks so much Jess and Jas! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Us girls on the way back from Tanner's Homecoming. WAZZZ UP?!!!!

Us girls at our BELOVED ;) fireworks booth....


I LOVE my GoOsE :) Nuf Said.

Me at a Demolition Derby :)

6 comments:

  1. I am thinking a lot about you by the way. All the crappy things that are on your plate and your beautiful blond hair bump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, things will look up for you you wait and see. Your family loves you so so much!!!!!! lvoe ya Bugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post sis! Have faith- things will start looking up!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing! Whenever I see you, or in this case, pictures of you, I can't get over your BEAUTY! I hope things go better for you! I'm here if you ever need me lovely! I'm always up for ice cream or GIRLS NIGHT! You are simply wonderful, and I miss our laughs at work! I hope I get to see your beautiful face soon, and feel of your wonderful spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna

    I love you and I'm so proud of you. Stay fathful and the Lord will bless you. There are good things coming your way.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete