Saturday, April 24, 2010

I CLEANED THE SINK :)

So it has been a while since I last posted so I thought it was about time... It has been a crazy, busy, last couple weeks! School is getting old, and I am sooo excited for summer to come!! So last night some friends and I took a much needed break from homework, school, and work and went to good ol' Angies here in Logan. As some of you may not know Angies is one of us Aggies favorite places to eat... but most of all to CLEAN THE SINK!! You can't go to USU and NOT clean the sink! Well since I hadn't yet I thought it would be fun! About a gallon of ice cream, oreos, reeses, bannans, strawberrys, carmel topping, fudge topping, and even Whip cream later WE DID IT!! IT was a blast!! So word of advice to anyone who wants to clean the sink, take ALOT of people-- or you will get WAY sick!! So it tuned out to be a good day, and a fun way to kick off my summer, the end :)

THE SINK!


Half of our crew :)

5 comments:

  1. Well DERRRRRRR Silly where is a pic of you? If your gonna "Clean the Sink" You need to have a picture of it! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! that looks like fun!!! what a great memory!!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I was the one taking all the pictures sis.... hahahahaha AND shoving ice cream in my mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankly, I don't believe you.....unless you have a pic to prove it you may need togo back and redo it.....this time geta picture of you eating cleaning the sink. Its like of like a fishing trip Jen, saying you caught a big one that was 6lbs. But unless you have a picture to prove it, its hard to believe!

    dad

    I bet jason could do it by himself

    ReplyDelete