Friday, April 2, 2010

I've Been TaGgEd

Oh wow so its been pretty much just crazy lately!! So it has taken me forever to get to this, but my beautiful big sister Jessica tagged me..... so here it goes! Enjoy :)


Four Shows I like to watch:

1. Days of Our Lives
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. CSI New York
4. The Bachelor


Four things I am Passionate about:

1.The gospel
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Cleanliness ( I am becoming a germaphobe, Thanks mom :) )


Four Phrases I say alot

1. oh Really?
2. Silly Boy
3. Cool dude
4. Did you toot?


Four things I have learned from the past:

1. Study AND attend classes if you want good grades
2. Be honest
3. Smiling is contagious
4. Life is too short to not be happy


Four Places I want to go:

1. Italy
2. Nauvoo
3. On a Carribbean Cruise
4. Hawaii


Four Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked
2. Played with Monkey
3. Got my hair did
4. Went to a Performance for school


Four Things I am looking forward to:

1. To be done with school- for good.
2. Conference
3. Summer
4. Eclipse and New Moon-- movies!!! YAY!


Four things I love about winter:

1. Hoodies
2. Snow
3. hot chocolate
4. Christmas


Four things on my wish list:

1. To lose all my college weight!
2. To be successful
3. Meet my Prince Charming
4. Be a mom


Four people to tag:

1. Em
2. Nichelle
3. Amanda
4. Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenna it is good to see your still alive!!!!! good lists!!! Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete